Friday, October 17, 2008

Sunday in Downtown Austin

I'm working backwards because I'm a goober and I like to do things differently. Sunday morning before I headed back to Phoenix, we headed back to downtown Austin with a couple of the girls' kids to try a few locations for some urban shots.

Miss "C" was the only willing model we had that morning, she was hamming it up!



Mr "M" was in a serious mood after he decided he wasn't Spiderman and sat down long enough for us to take a few photos.



And poor Miss "B" was so wiped out from the long weekend that she just wanted to sleep.


I'll post more in the coming days!

4 comments:

Arya said...

I am so bummed that I couldn't make it to this get together. Hopefully I can make it to the next one. You captured these cuties splendidly!

Creations By Cindy said...

Loving these pics! Looks like a fun shoot.

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous kids!

Stefanie said...

Great pics girl! I had such a great time! It was sure nice meeting you!