Monday, October 27, 2008

I've been tagged!

Carole of Carole Marie Photography has tagged me!

Here are the rules:

1. Post the rules on your blog.
2. Write 7 random things about yourself.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post.
4. Pass on the tag.

Here are 7 random things about me:

1. I LOVE to eat! Chocolate, cheese, fried, and veggies with salt and butter, yum!
2. I do not like scary movies! They give me horrible nightmares!
3. I hate sweating and turn into a hermit in the summer. I live in the wrong climate but I can't imagine moving!
4. I married my best friend, we've known each other for 20 years and married 5!
5. I recently decided to take up knitting in my spare time (ha!), not really making anything, just knitting.
6. I have ADD and have been struggling with it lately.
7. My favorite color is red. I adore red! Except red food coloring, I'm allergic!

I'm tagging Cindy, Arya, Julie, Stefanie, Mariel, Heather, Karmen!

No comments: