Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Christmas Tag

Welcome to the Christmas edition of getting to know your friends. Okay, here's what you're supposed to do, & try not to be a SCROOGE! Copy this entire post & paste onto your own new post! Change all the answers so they apply to you. Then tag a bunch of people you know....Tis the Season to be NICE!


1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? I like wrapping paper but sometimes gift bags are so much easier.

2. Real tree or Artificial? Artificial because of allergies and ease of set-up.

3. When do you put up the tree? We try to do it the weekend after Thanksgiving, this weekend Bill was hunting so we had to wait.

4. When do you take the tree down? New Year's Day

5. Do you like Egg Nog?
Yuck!

6. Favorite gift received as a child?
Either a camera or a barbie

7. Hardest person to buy for?
Depends on the year!

8. Easiest person to buy for?
My kids, any boy toys will do!

9. Do you have a nativity scene? I do but it's not out this year because of Collin.

10. Mail or email Christmas cards? One of these days I'll mail them out!

11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? Giant undies from my grandma!

12. Favorite Christmas Movie? "It's a wonderful life" w/Jimmy Stewart or Polar Express

13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? December sometime, closer to Christmas though!

14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Only in White Elephants

15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? The candy/chocolate, all of it!

16. Lights on the tree? I like white and we put it on twinkle.

17. Favorite Christmas song?
"A baby changes everything" by Faith Hill

18. Travel at Christmas or stay home?
Travel, we go see my dad up north the weekend before, my MIL's family sometime before, my mom's Christmas Eve, my in-laws Christmas morning, my mom's family that afternoon, and my FIL's family New Year's Eve or the weekend after.

19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? Most of them, but sometimes I need help.

20. Angel on the tree top or a star?
yup.

21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? both

22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year?
stress!

23. Favorite ornament theme or color?
red or blue.

24. Favorite Christmas dinner? One that is spent with family and yummy food!

25. What do you want for Christmas this year?
That we can have a low key enjoyable Christmas!

You all are tagged!

No comments: