Monday, November 24, 2008

Catching up a little, Halloween

Here's a couple of my kiddos in their Halloween costumes. My MIL was wonderful enough to teach me to sew so tat I could make these little astronaut suits for them. Without her help they never would have gotten done. My oldest wasn't very photogenic so I had to try again but my
youngest hammed it up!




And here is a composite with them together since it didn't happen!



I'll try to post a few of some detailed shots of the costumes to. Next year needs to be a little simpler!

4 comments:

Julie Cook Portraits said...

awww, soooo cute! Love your little men! WOWWW on making these! I couldn't even make a bag i bet. LOL

Megan said...

How cuuuuute! I always wanted to be a real-life astronaut...maybe I need to have you make ME one for next Halloween!! :)

Robin DePaula said...

So cute, Kayla!!! You did an awesome job with the costumes.

~Carole Marie Farmen said...

These are so adorable - I love their expressions, they look so thrilled to be little astronauts!