Sunday, March 16, 2008

More wildflowers!

My sister and I had to make a short notice trip up to the hill to visit my dad in the hospital this weekend. He has Crohn's Disease and had a flare up after being really sick. While the reason for going was unpleasant, I really enjoyed all the time I had talking with my sister since our busy lives don't allow us to spend a lot of time together. But by the time we back to the valley we had nothing left to talk about. During this quiet time I started noticing all the flowers along the highway and decided to pull over and take a few photos. It was really windy so getting a good shot was difficult. Here are a few:

One single flower stayed in focus as the rest became blurry from the wind.



The sun was beginning to set and gave this great warm glow.

1 comment:

Julie Cook Portraits said...

very pretty and thats great about catching up with your sister